What started as a collection of rants and raving while suffering the mind-numbing cold of the Upper Mississippi Valley has now become observations of assimilating to the State of Alabama.
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cruisin' the Conservative Blogs




Strange days in Wisconsin. This above pic was taken at a rally in Green Bay. Wonder what would have happened if it had been in Madison (84.7 square miles surrounded by reality).

Which then brings us to the Santelli Rant on 2/19 and shortly thereafter the accusations that said rant was a carefully scripted hoax. right. I'm with Santelli.





http://business.theatlantic.com/2009/03/playboy_dips_a_toe_into_investigative_journalism.php


The above will help explain some of the wacky hoopla.

I realize that all of this happened some weeks ago- but hey, I work weird hours and have to catch my news as I can.

No comments: