What started as a collection of rants and raving while suffering the mind-numbing cold of the Upper Mississippi Valley has now become observations of assimilating to the State of Alabama.
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Summer Serenity Launch pad...



Went down to Riverside park to shoot some local scenery for a friend and realized that I needed a spot to chill when the going gets weird...

Sister gave me a new camera to replace the one that was 'lost' (or stolen) while I was on vacation and it has quite a few neat features one of them being video...so here goes...my first digital video upload!!!

1 comment:

sister said...

not bad work for the FS7. this is proof that yes Panasonic makes still cameras, and yes they do pretty good work. I didnt know you were such a fan of the friendship garden. It is pretty.